Frequently Asked Questions
01. What is the Grand Goal?
To make Veda Adhyayanam
A natural course of Action...
02. Is this a New Idea?
No - This is not a new idea–such idea has been existent even from Maha Periyava’s period.
Now there are buyers of this idea!! And may be now it is more relevant. (Refer “ Why now” )
03. So?? - What is New Now?
- First and the Most important now there are buyers of this idea!!!
- Take the School to Patashala not vice-versa.
- Involve all sections of the community and meet their major requirements.
- Learn from Past Mistakes.
04. What are SathSamhita ’s brief plans?
Create Social awareness/confidence building among Brahmins
- To break the myth and remove the stigma Samhita plans mass information dissemination to our target audience (the asthika brahmanas) by all means possible.
- Infrastructure building - (3 pronged approach)- Refer blogspot (refer bloghttp://vedaminterface.blogspot.com) SathSamhita wishes to do it in a 3 Pronged Approach in the following sequence.
- Concurrent School
- Bridge School Model
- Modern Patashala
05. Started ??
Yes - The concurrent school
01. Jagatguru VedaKavya Vidhya Bhavanam (Sama Veda Patashala) – Kallikuppam, Ambattur
02 .SDPP Yajur Veda Patashala – Nemilichery, Chrompet
03. Adambakkam Kainkarya Sabha (Sama – Yajur Veda Patashala) – Adambakkam
04. Kshetropasana – Yajur Veda Patashala Sriperumbadur
06. 8th, 10th Standard?? How??
- National Open School (A Government of India Institution)
- Syllabus is simple and exams can be taken at student’s convenience
- Exams can be conducted at even lower classes like class two, three progressively for every year.
07. Can the Adhyayis manage both??
- Yes – They can….We have to create the infrastructure and the right ambience
- Don’t the students after their 8 hours of schooling also attend
- Tennis, Cricket coaching
- Classes for Vocal Music, Dance, Musical Instruments
08. Why can’t we have a full time school and study Vedam in the morning and evening?
SathSamhita is focussed on promoting complete Veda Adhyayanam in its pristine form and secular studies being provided a part of the course.
Regular schooling with Veda Adhyayanam as secondary is not the focus. Moreover, SathSamhita is convinced that a regular schooling of 6~7 hours is an over- do especially up to the middle school and only breeds contempt for our native and spiritual thinking.